International Network of Museums for Peace (INMP)Laan van Meerdervoort 70
2517 AN The Hague
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Projet des médias
- Politique de la paix
The International Network of Museums for Peace (INMP) is a non-profit organisation, established since 1992 and associated with the United Nations Department of Public Information in New York, that aims to build a global culture of peace by strengthening the work of museums for peace.
The International Network of Museums for Peace (INMP) is a worldwide network of peace museums, peace gardens and other peace related sites, centres and institutions that share in the same desire to build a global culture of peace.
The mission of the INMP is to contribute to world peace by means of promoting and enhancing the work of museums for peace.
The network aims to reach this mission by:
• creating links between peace museums, related institutions and individuals worldwide
• organising international conferences and other activities
• releasing publications in the form of books, articles and newsletters
• encouraging the exchange of information, material and exhibitions
• setting up joint exhibitions to spread know-how
• encouraging the creation of more peace museums in other parts of the world
Nike Liscaljet is the Secretariat Administrator of The International Network of Museums for Peace (INMP).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.