MASIS Mobility and Support Information Service21,Beverley Gardens
CH 61 7XU Thingwall, Cheshire
|Phone No.:||+44 (0)7774 405734; +44 (0)151 648 3457|
|Contact person:||Peter Lyne|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Aid organization
- Commune, community project
- Social policy/disabled persons
MASIS is a charity and a ´not for profit´ organisation which attempts to create and develop improved lifestyles and wellbeing for disabled people and those with long-term medical conditions (as well as their careers and families).
• MASIS will promote a wide range of topics including healthcare services, accessible travel and tourism, education, employment, sport and recreation, healthcare and medical research.
• Willing to network with other charities and healthcare service providers.
• Promoting social inclusion, equality and diversity to improve wellbeing, self esteem and wellbeing at local, national and international levels.
• www.masis.org.uk includes an on-line forum and MASIS will also operate an on-line newspaper. The website services are free to use by charities as long as exchanged website links are arranged.
MASIS needs to raise funds for re-distributing into supporting needy causes of disabled people at local, national and international levels as well as attempting to fund certain medical research projects throughout the world. To enable MASIS to raise this money, we are keen to enter into commercial relationships with companies who are willing to support our aims and objectives. National and international developments are also taking place and as a charity, MASIS has a strong philosophy towards developing networking relationships with service providers and commercial organisations.
Peter Lyne is the Chairman of MASIS (Mobility and Support Information Service).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of charities for disabled people, healthcare and medical research projects.