Oum el Banine e.V.Oum el Banine c/o Habiba Zouaou
|Telefon:||+49 01573 8209198|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Antiracisme, politique d'integration
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Organisation d'aide
"Oum el Banine" meaning "Mother of all children" is an association of Maghrebi mothers.
Founded in 2007, our organisation acts as a point of contact for Maghrebians (i.e. people from Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya and Mauritania).
We promote integration into the community and want to teach those young people who were born in Germany about their parents' homeland.
Networking with appropriate institutions, our work deals with upbringing and education in social questions, health problems, care needs and cultural dialogue.
• Health problems and care needs
• Upbringing and education problems
• Social questions, dealing with the authorities
• Culture and dialogue
What we offer:
• Furthering and raising awareness of educational opportunities by means of seminars, training courses and workshops.
• Standing by migrants in their efforts to integrate, sometimes with the support of other organisations
• Building up networks dealing with health and care issues.
• Strengthening Maghrebians by the preservation of their own cultural identity and overcoming domestic and community isolation.
• Networking with kindergartens, schools, family centres, health and social facilities.
• Offering help with social questions and dealing with authorities.
• We offer qualified advice in problems of family law. Consultations, with German-Moroccan lawyers, are free of charge, proficient, and of course confidential.
• Reading for mothers and children
• Singing group "Al Wiam" - old songs from Arabic-Andalusian times
• Girls' football
• Arab language classes for adults
• Networking with cooperating partners
• Building up a social network
Talks and events connected with International Women's Day
• My mother has dementia
• Reading: Moslem girls: who we are, how we live.
Zineb Daoudi is the founder and President of Oum el Banine.
On request we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation, and provide up-to-date information and contacts in the field of our work.