Netzwerk gegen Diskriminierung von Muslimenc/o Inssan e.V. Gitschiner Straße 17
|Telefon:||+49 (0)30-20 61 96 39|
|Telefax:||+49 (0)30-20 61 96 42|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Antiracisme, politique d'integration
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Droits de l'Homme
The Network to Counteract Discrimination against Moslems is an Inssan and ADNB (Anti Discrimination Network Berlin) cooperation project. It was founded in August 2010, with the aim of actively tackling discrimination against Moslems.
The project follows an empowerment approach. The aim is to strengthen the self confidence of victims, so that they realise that they have equal rights as citizens of this country and to point out options as to how they can react in cases of discrimination.
• We go into mosques and Moslem establishments. Using the experiences of participants as a starting point, we give them some legal background information, indicate possible ways of dealing with problems, and inform them of the existing support and advice infrastructure.
• We train representatives of the Moslem community to be Anti-Discrimination Agents, so that they are the first point of call in their communities. They document cases and, if necessary, pass them on to us.
• We document cases of discrimination and evaluate them, in order to get a clearer picture of the situation, without claiming to be representative.
• We advise victims and stand by them.
• We increase public awareness of discrimination by the publication of our results and experiences.
• An advisory board supports the project with the expertise of its members. The board consists of representatives from Senate Committees, district administrators, Moslem societies and anti-dicrimination organisations.
Lydia Nofal, of the Inssan organisation, is the leader of the project Network to Counteract Discrimination against Moslems.
On request we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation, and provide up-to-date information and contacts in the field of our work.