To Love Children Educational Foundation International Inc. (TLC)
Expanding Children´s Horizons Globally Through Local Education707 South President Street Apt 1818
MD 21202 Baltimore
|Phone No.:||+14105288294; +1 443-831-0085|
|Contact person:||Dr. David Kenneth Waldman|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Educational policy/project
- Human rights
- Women's policy
In 2002 Dr. David Kenneth Waldman founded To Love Children Educational Foundation International Inc (TLC) registered as a international nongovernmental organization (NGO).
Create sustainable educational development opportunities for the girl child in the developing world in order to break the cycle of poverty.
To Love Children Strategic Objectives:
• Develop educational programs: HIV/AIDS prevention, clean water solutions, pre-post natal and other health curricula, information technology, and literacy, governance, and peace education workshops.
• Build Universal Resource Centers/Libraries for girls and a To Love Children Millennium Center for WOMEN, our microfinance program.
• Encourage and sponsor partnerships to solicit the best interests of the girl child. Originate culturally appropriate social and educational measures at the local, national, and international level. Collaborate with government, private, and NGO sectors to empower women´s groups with education and economic prospects. Consult at the United Nations to best facilitate the support of girl education for the most vulnerable, marginalized and invisible girls.
• Expand local, national, and international public awareness about the importance of sustainable educational development for girls.
• Healthy and Smart: HIV/AIDS Prevention Curriculum for Youth
• Global Girl Development: G.I.R.L (Girl International Resource Learning Educational Program) G.I.R.L. will support schools as well as community groups to create sustainable educational development for girl children, child rights education, community education curriculum programs that builds functional literacy for adults, supports gender awareness, supports women and girls for local needs, provide and educate for community health and nutrition issues including HIV/AIDS and childhood immunization availability, center for vocational workshops in skills in agriculture, micro business, environments awareness classes to bridge the digital divide, but also to provide the critical thinking tools necessary in order to understand the complexity of tolerance of others through culturally sensitive educational training.
• Speak Up Speak Out - Education Advocacy Program - Walk for Education World Wide
• VIRIKA hospital: To Love Children Educational Foundation (TLC) along with an individual TLC friend from USA, donated medical equipment to VIRIKA hospital located in Fort Portal, Western Uganda.
• MLISADA library: TLC donated books for MLISADA´s library in Nsabbya, Uganda.
• Barclays—TLC—M-LISADA Uganda Partnership: M-LISADA, is one of the Organizations TLC has been working with as partners, the children supported by M-LISADA include orphans, street kids. Barclays Bank is bringing a community program to train M-LISADA children how to make LIQUID SOAP. The purpose of training the children is to avail them with the knowledge and skills to know how to make this product and sell it in the open market.
Dr. David Kenneth Waldman is the Founder, President and CEO of To Love Children Educational Foundation International Inc (TLC).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of education, human rights, health prevention:HIV/AIDS, public policy, nonprofit. Partnering, possible guests for my radio talk show called The Global Child and webtalkradio.net