Mitspielgelegenheit e.V.Sonnenallee 147
|Phone No.:||+49 (0)173/5426735; +49 (0)30/9153 4775|
|Contact person:||Ana-Svenja Stamm|
- Educational policy/project
- Media project
The non profit-making organisation Mitspielgelegenheit was founded in 2007 as a federation of drama teachers, cultural studies scholars and actors. Every year it puts on numerous theatre productions, in cooperation with social and educational facilities.
The organisation works especially with youths from Berlin's troublespots. It is building up a theatre for senior citizens and for companies. The organisation attaches importance to sustainable collaboration. Many projects last a whole school year and end up being performed in well known city theatres.
Mitspielgelegenheit stands for: character strengthening, social learning and art education for everyone. Drama and theatre education are tools to accomplish this in a well-grounded and sensuous way. Furthermore, Mitspielgelegenheit's theatre projects are a meeting point for different generations and cultures.
Mitspielgelegenheit seeks to encourage intercultural, social and personal exchanges in a fun way, and to make them transparent to the public by means of performances.
Children and youths:
• Numerous theatre projects in primary and secondary schools;
• Identity: a 3-day workshop in the theatre studio;
• A different way to serve lentil soup! A theatre project in an Old People's Home;
• UNVERMITTELT: a theatre project in Steglitz-Zehlendorf
Modul – Friends' Association for modern teaching and learning in schools and colleges
• Potential Analysis: an assessment in cooperation with Modul
• Career choice for secondary schools: a project in cooperation with Modul and handwork@school
• Job detective: a project in cooperation with Modul.
Ana-Svenja Stamm is on the committee of Mitspielgelegenheit and is responsible for publicity and public relations.
On request, we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation and provide up to date information and contacts in the field of our work.