Jugend für Menschenrechte Österreich (JFMR)Fechtergasse 4/8
|Telefon:||+43 (0)660 65 95 224|
|Interlocuteur:||Fritz Matthias Schebeczek|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Droits de l'Homme
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Projet des médias
Jugend für Menschenrechte Österreich(Youth for Human Rights Chapter Austria) is an NGO registered and based in Vienna, Austria since 2007. The NGO supports the goals and is the Austrian Chapter of Youth for Human Rights International. Youth for Human Rights International (YHRI) is a nonprofit organization founded in 2001 by Dr. Mary Shuttleworth.
The purpose of Youth for Human Rights International and Jugend für Menschenrechte Österreich is to teach youth about human rights, specifically the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and inspire them to become valuable advocates for tolerance and peace.
The United Nations General Assembly proposed that the Universal Declaration of Human Rights "be disseminated, displayed, read and expounded principally in schools and other educational institutions, without distinction based on the political status of countries or territories".
The charter of Youth for Human Rights International is to forward that aim with simple yet empowering, high-quality human rights education materials for youth, teachers, officials—anyone.
We realize the importance of collaborating with like-minded individuals and groups to expand our horizons and learn from them their hard-earned lessons, and so expand and reach youth on all continents.
• Youth for Human Rights Education Package: The Youth for Human Rights Education Package is designed for elementary, middle and high school students. It may be used as a full course or as a supplemental resource within another curriculum. The aim is to engage students in human rights topics and provide opportunities to put human rights principles into action and use.
• Educational Programs and Activities: Art/Essay/Poetry Contests; Mural Projects; Youth Summits; Human Rights Awareness Campaigns; Media Campaigns; etc.
• Human Rights Day - Demonstration for Human Rights in Tibet
• International Walk for Human Rights
• Support of a Kenyan Orphanage
Fritz Schebeczek is the Chairman of Jugend für Menschenrechte Österreich (Youth for Human Rights Chapter Austria).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.