Ein Museum aus dem KofferArchiv: Hartmannsweilerweg 9
|Interlocuteur:||Nina Vladi (Vorsitzende)|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Antiracisme, politique d'integration
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Projet des médias
Nina Vladi and her friends launched the association "Kinderkunst Museum, Berlin – International" for the advancement of the artistic development of children on 11 August 1993. We have made it our goal to provide more attention to and recognition of the creative expressiveness of children and to build a worldwide forum for the cultural exchange on the basis of children´s art.
We focus on 3 areas:
• The organization and realization of international children´s art exhibitions
• The creation of interactive exhibition program designs along with supplemental activities for cultural understanding/education
• The collection, archiving and digitalization of children´s art from around the world
In cooperation with different institutions all over the world, children are invited to send in their work – pictures, poems, prose, photos, music sheets, videos - any form of artistic expression is possible.
The gallery of children´s art as represented in the exhibitions, is characterized by great diversity and expressiveness. This diversity provides a point of departure for yet another aspect of our work, in which we focus on the encounter with other cultures by way of:
• Intercultural communication through cultural exchanges, roving exhibitions and seminars
• Cultural education by means of special offers to children and youth within the exhibitions as well as within the schools
Local artists from around the world provide a supplement framework for the Berlin exhibitions under the motto "Games, Art, Music".
The "Kinder-Kunst-Museum" (KKM) owns a collection of international children´s art unique in Germany consisting of 25,000 objects from 82 countries. The works provide a representation of contemporary international children´s art according to size, content and place of origin. Our archives also contain teaching materials and visual aids for artistic and/or (inter)cultural education. Additionally, they provide a valuable resource for research in a variety of fields, including art, education, social science, psychology and more.
Since its foundation in 1993, the "Kinder-Kunst-Museum" e.V. has realized quite a few of its original plans:
• Biennial World Exhibitions of Children´s Art
• Exhibitions in exchange with our partners all over the world
• Interactive projects for tolerance and against violence and racism
• School programs under the title "Play, Art and Music" for a better understanding between peoples, presenting the cultures of five continents
• Seminars, meetings, and exchanges of ideas between other institutions of children´s art
Nina Vladi is the Founder of Kinder-Kunst-Museum e.V..
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.