I.G.E.L. e.V. (Im Grünen einfach leben)Getriebesand 19
- possibilité passer la nuit
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Economie alternative
- Projet d'environnement
- Politique + projet d'éducation
The non profit-making organisation I.G.E.L was founded in 1996 by dedicated young people, with the aim of promoting the protection of nature and the countryside, and of establishing a basis for an environment-friendly lifestyle in Zarnekia, in north east Germany.
The organisation owns 17 hectares of land: forest, moorland, managed grassland with fruit trees, meadowland, fallow land, gardens, greenhouses, ponds. Adjacent to this land there is a small private plot, with a house and barn. Here there are guest rooms, function rooms, sanitary arrangements and a workshop which can be used by the organisation. There is also old park in the next village which belongs to us, where we maintain a barefoot path and a pavilion.
We see ourselves as the hub of the region, and work together with other individuals and communities. On request, our infrastructure can be used by others.
We organise e.g.
• Tree planting and tending, hedge planting, forest and tree guided tours;
• Land-Turnaround seminars;
• Seminars on natural nutrition and self-sufficiency;
• Seminars on building with brickearth and ecological building;
Actions and events:
• Supporting the village newspaper „Tollensetaler Stimme“
• Skill sharing
• Workshops, insect hotels, herb spirals, nesting aids etc.;
• Democracy camps
• Nature experience camps
• Jugger Camps (www.jugger.org)
• International Youth Work Camps
We are recognised as an official assignment location for people doing a voluntary ecological year.
We are always on the lookout for team leaders for our camps.
A circular appears about six times a year, giving the latest information.
Roland Gorsleben is on the committee of I.G.E.L.
On request, we can offer other net participants overnight accommodation. In addition, we can offer a consultation, give a presentation and provide up-to-date information and contacts in the field of our work.