INTEResse e. V.
Verein zu Förderung der Peer-Mediation an Waldorfschulen e. V.Durlacher Allee 21
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Antiracisme, politique d'integration
- Politique de la paix
We founded INTEResse in 2007, It began with a wish to use Steiner's educational methods to develop ways of handling the increasing problems of violence, conflict and mobbing in schools. Our efforts resulted in an impulse to pass on our experiences, to develop concepts further and to offer schools constructive ideas on how to deal with these issues.
INTEResse wants to contribute to a new conflict culture in our schools.Our main focus is on training pupils to be peer-mediators. In addition, the organisation provides a network for mutual support and coordination in this area.
• Sharing skills in conflict management and supporting pupils and teachers in all types of school.
• Advising teachers, parents and pupils about integrating peer-mediators into everyday school life.
• Developing lesson projects on the prevention of violence and on peer-mediation (mediation by same-age pupils)
• Organisation and content-planning for meetings and courses (e.g. Tandem-Meetings for pupils, teachers and parents);
• Help with start-ups of conflict management groups in local schools;
• Development of models for conflict management and peer-mediation;
• Rooms where pupils, parents and teachers can develop their ideas on the prevention of violence;
• Intervention in acute problem situations;
• Networking – liaising from here to there and there to there.
Themes and projects:
• Prevention through social geography: In eighth grade there is a section on „Me and you and us“.
• A fable to give courage at difficult moments.
• To ease tension: conflict test for pupils and adults.
• Bari Duk, Sinfonia Romani, contact with the unknown. Overcoming prejudice by meeting and working together.
• Lara Courage: some INTEResse members, together with other people, have founded the Lara Courage Society, in order to provide a contact point in the special area of women and children who are victims of violence.
Angelika Ludwig-Huber is the president of INTEResse – Society for Peer Mediation in Waldorf Schools.
On request, we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation and provide up to date information and contacts in the field of our work..