Palash Palli Unnayan Sangstha - PPUS (Palash Association for Rural Development)Gayeshpur, Palash
1613 Uttar Chandon, Narsingdi
|Phone No.:||880 1763681626, +880 1920483488; +880 1817673331|
|Contact person:||Khasrul Alam|
- Overnight facilities
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
- Women's policy
Palash Palli Unnayan Sangstha (Palash Association for Rural Development),founded in 1995, is a community development non-government organization (NGO), registered with Social Welfare and Department of Youth Development in Bangladesh.
Palash Palli Unnayan Sangstha (PPUS) is initiated by some dedicated local social workers with a life long commitment to work for the empowerment of greatly disadvantaged sections of society.
PPUS believes in integrated development strategy with bottom up participatory approach and management framework based on peoples felt need. PPUS continues to design and implement innovative programs to organize and assist the poor and disadvantaged people to help develop the quality of life through their active involvement for socio-economic emancipation
Our mission is to ensure participation of disadvantaged persons in their development process through making them aware, skilled, capable and self initiators, and to assist support organizations engaged in similar activities.
• To assist the disadvantaged, disabled and destitute persons, so that they can undertake various income generation and other activities to make them financially self reliant.
• To improve the quality of life in terms of health, safe water and sanitation, housing.
• To help in environmental conservation, climate change mitigation & adaptation and protection of bio-diversity.
• To establish human rights, gender equality, women and child rights, women empowerment and democracy.
• To ensure education & training to increase knowledge, awareness, skill, and efficacy.
• To ensure community services by increasing the facilities such as clinics, health centre, farm, workshop, school & advocacy centre for the unprivileged.
• To establish network & development cooperation among Go-NGO, National/International organization and implement partnership programs.
• Basic Development Programme for the Rural Poors
• Skill Development and Income Generation Program: Social Forestry and Nursery; Sewing; Poultry and Cattle; Computer training
• Fisheries Development Programme
• Primary School for disadvantaged Girls and Boy
• Tree Plantation Program
• Safe water, Sanitation and Hygiene Program
Khasrul Alam is the Executive Director of Palash Palli Unnayan Sangstha.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.