Child Rehabilitation Centre (CRC)A/03,Sri Dammarathana Mawatha
|Telefon:||+94 (0) 63-2224308|
|Telefax:||+94 (0) 63-2224767|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Droits de l'Homme
The Child Rehabilitation Centre (CRC) is a non-governmenta,l non-religious and non political, non-profit organization, formed in December 1998, which provides all-round assistance to women and children who are unable to help themselves. The CRC is registered as an NGO in 2003. The CRC has a network of members such as local and national community leaders, farmers, urban organizations, women´s clubs and youth clubs to mention a few. We work directly and through these various groups to organize projects from start to completion.
Our Objective is to:
• provide humanitarian assistance in all forms.
• strive to help better the living standards of the rural community.
• help women find their voice in the community.
• promote peace within all communities.
• provide guidance on self employment.
Our areas of expertise are
• protection of children´s rights and human rights
• protection of the environment, rural development, agriculture, housing
• entrepreneur development & training & education
• health & sanitation, re-productive health, education on prevention of sexually transmitted diseases and HIV/AIDS
• disaster management
• poverty alleviation
• women´s rights & development, gender equality
• credit & savings mobilization
• peace building & conflict transformation
• We conduct catch up classes and seminars.
• We have a well stocked library and a sports club with many facilities for the children to utilize.
• If you would like to invest in land in Sri Lanka, we will act as your liaison, arranging the necessary documentation to help facilitate a smooth business transaction.
• There are many other import and export business opportunities and BOI opportunities that you can engage in to help the CRC. To name a few more; they are garments, handloom, wooden and coconut shell toys. Some of our beneficiaries produce handicrafts, handlooms, and wooden toys which they sell and donate part of the profits to the CRC to help us help the needy children.
• Recently we received a generous donation of a printing press. We use this printing press to print exercise books which we sell as well as give to the children for their work and the profits go into the implementation of various CRC projects to help the deprived.
Chamila Kodagoda is the Executive Chair Person of the the Child Rehabilitation Centre (CRC).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.