Anstoß! - Bundesvereinigung für Soziale Integration durch Sport e.V.Ringstraße 76
|Telefon:||+49 (0)431 239 273 01; +49 (0)175 28 11 453|
|Telefax:||+49 (0)431 908 95 10|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
- Politique + projet d'éducation
Kick-off! The National Federation for Social Integration Through Sport was founded in Stuttgart on 31.05.2007 with the following aims: to make the significance of sport for social integration effective nationwide; to strengthen and further develop approaches towards the integration of sport and social work. The target groups of our activities are the poor and socially excluded. We work together with other organisations with similar aims, including some outside Germany.
The objective of the project is to support participants (individuals or institutions) by providing sports opportunities and offering scientific evaluation, thus solving problems in the long term. We seek to build up a nationwide football network with regional and national championships as well as to encourage the spread of “sports social work” in Germany, with internal and external communication.
The internal communication is to be achieved through scientific publications and an internet platform, the external communication mainly through the press and publicity work.
Regular evaluations and statements from players within the framework of these events make it clear that sport has a positive potential in social work.
Improved social contacts, job situations and living situations, drug or alcohol therapies are frequent effects of participation in street football events.
• Kick-Off organises annual German street football championships and arranges the participation of a German team in the Homeless World Cup. This offers the poor and socially excluded a new life perspective.
• Project “Regional Series”: local and regional competitions give players the opportunity to meet other teams regularly and also enables teams which cannot afford long journeys to be involved.
Participation in conventions and congresses:
• At the congress “Sport and Social Integration – Opportunities, Problems and Perspectives for Towns and Communities” we contributed “Towards the integration of sport and social work, taking football for the homeless as an example” as part of the working group “Target-group oriented opportunities on offer”.
• We took part in the 20th Sports College Day in Halle, and received the poster prize for our contribution “Sport in Social Work – an Evaluation Study”.
• At the annual meeting of the national working group Aid for the Homeless, in Leipzig, we ran a workshop “Sport for the homeless”, with 30 participants who were active in various areas of aid for the homeless.
In 2012 we started publishing a newsletter giving information about our activities and about the regional and national championships.
Katrin Kretschmer is the Coordinator and Press Spokeswoman of Kick-Off.
On request, we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation and provide up to date information and contacts in the field of our work.