Centre for Youth and Development (CYD)P.O Box 943, Mzuzu, Malawi
|Telefon:||+265 884970215; +265 999940260|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Projet d'environnement
- Droits de l'Homme
The Centre for Youth and Development (CYD) facilitate the development and empowerment of young people in Malawi by strengthening the quality and increased availability services.
We partner with community organizations, youth organisations, schools, policy makers, funders, and others to create programs, train staff, and advocate for policies that encourage and enable young people to transition successfully to adulthood.
Our Vision is to be the model for best practice interventions within the youth development sector in Malawi and beyond.
Our Mission is to facilitate a sustainable development process for the creation of enabling environment for Youth to achieve their fullest potential.
Our Strategies are
• To mobilize material and financial resources by creating long lasting partnerships with the donor community and other service provisioning organizations for youth and development programmes
• To promote youth cultural exchange and volunteer placement amongst Malawian and international youths
• To implement sustainable and integrated youth and development programmes by establishing very close ties with the community and CYD´s target groups i.e. youth
• To implement research on youth and development issues, facilitate provision of counselling and information on welfare, career, business, employment and training development opportunities for young people
• HIV/AIDS and Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights
• Environment and Climate Change Management
• Human Rights
• Child and Youth Development
• Cultural Exchange
James Gondwe is the Acting Executive Director of the Centre for Youth and Development (CYD).
For other net participants we can establish new contacts in the field of our work.