HOLY CROSS SOCIAL SERVICE SOCIETY (HCSSS)Akulatampara colony,
532459 Hiramandalam, Andhra Pradesh, Srikakulam District
|Telefon:||+91-9441319942; +91 9441340994; +91 95331 06833|
|Interlocuteur:||K.C.K. Prabhu Das|
- possibilité passer la nuit
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Organisation de l'environnement
- Droits de l'Homme
Holy Cross Social Service Society is a non-government, non-profit organization, established in 1995 that works for the development of deprived and marginalised people in the remotest areas of Andhra Pradesh and Orissa /India. With a vision of facilitating a society where communities are able to make their own choices, meet their survival needs and lead a self-reliant and sustainable life with dignity, Holy Cross aims to reach out as an enabling institution to improve quality of life of deprived communities.
To excel as an enabling institution, with the aim of improving the quality of life of deprived communities through participatory action; training and capacity building; research and advocacy initiative.
• To foster the development of the women, children, disadvantaged, marginalized groups in the society.
• Empowering the poor by way of offering services to give minimum access to development.
• Streamlining the holistic development of the poor and vulnerable in the society that is leading hand to mouth and precarious living conditions.
• To motivate and educate the masses about their own development and to prepare them to tap all resources meant for them.
• Tribal development programm through sustainable agriculture practices
• Innovative income generation systems for empowerment of tribal women
• Sustainable empowerment of adolescent girls through vocational training
• Training to Health Care Providers
• HIV / AIDS Campaigns
• Health awareness and checkup camps
• Adult education centers for tribal women
• Child rights campaigns
• Awareness camps on women adult education
Gender and social issues
• Awareness camps for tribal women on legal rights and gender
• Formation and strengthening of self help groups
Environment and and natural resources management & development
• National environment awareness campaign (NEAC)
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.