Universal Smile Life Charitable Foundation (UNISLCF)
We Save Your LifeNo-555,South Bazaar, Sevapet Road,Thiruvallur
602025 Tamil Nadu
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
- Condition + projet féminin
Universal Smile Life Charitable Foundation (UNISLCF) is a Non-Profit organization registered in India and it was founded in 2008 by Dr.T.Dinesh Kumar.
The mission is to evolve and implement educational, economic and health oriented programs for under privileged and weaker sections of society including women, youth, handicapped, working children, gypsies, urban and rural poor, school drop outs, dying destitute and victims of various communicable diseases like Leprosy, Tuberculosis, and AIDS to enhance their social and economic well being. To establish institution care for children, youth, and orphans and to create self employment for men & women in rural areas all other needy.
We are actively involved in social charitable work for the down trodden of society by providing free education, vocational training, awareness program on self employment in rural areas for men and women, food for the poor orphaned and the old aged.
Prime Focus on:
• Environment Sustainability
• Women & Child Care
• To work to provide quality education to all and eradicate illiteracy.
• To help in improving health care services in the district.
• To involve the community in sharing the responsibility of improving its health status.
• To create awareness about the importance of environment and its preservation for good health.
• To empower women through income generating skills.
• To encourage and create awareness among local people preserving their cultural and traditional heritage.
• Food and shelter for the poor orphaned and the old aged.
T. Dinesh Kumar is the Founder and Chairman for Universal Smile Life Charitable Foundation (UNISLCF).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.