Community Level Environmental Awareness Network FoundationErntedankweg 26
|Phone No.:||+49 (0)711-633 43 294|
|Contact person:||Freda Marful|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Aid organization
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
CLEAN-AFRICA (Community Level Environmental Awareness Network Foundation) is an international non-profit organization whose overall goal is to actively drive the promotion of sustainable development in Africa. Founded by Africa Professionals and Students in Germany, CLEAN-AFRICA holds an international patron board. The Organization is being operated to serve African Countries, without political, religious, ethnic and social or gender discrimination.
CLEAN-AFRICA works together with other recognized institutions and Facilities, which pursue charitable purposes in the areas of development assistance or education.
CLEAN operations are basically of three aspects:
• Sustainable Community Development
• Sustainable Poverty Alleviation
• Environmental Education and Awareness
Our Vision is to create Sustainable Healthy Communities in Africa, through Socio-Economic and Environmental Empowerment. We believe that this can be achieved not by transporting those in the disadvantaged areas to the greener pastures in the cities or the developed world, but by supporting them in the communities where they are and making them sustainable.
• Water: Provide safe and clean drinking water to the underpriviledged societies and those who cannot afford, through construction of water wells.
• Health: Construction of clinics and equipping community health centers with the necessary tools especially in remote areas of Africa south of the Sahara. With this we hope to reduce the child mortality rate, and support mother-child survival during delivery.
• Poverty Alleviation: Offering advisory services enlighting Small and Medium-sized farmers and businesses about how to acquire and use micro-finance loans wisely to avoid exploitation and bankruptcy.
• Environmental education: CLEAN-AFRICA´s strategy, its embarking on environmental awareness campaigns to help salvage the situation by using tomorrow´s Leaders (the Youth).
• Education: Renovating existing primary schools and establishing vocational training centres especially in villages and remote areas in Africa south of the Sahara.
Freda Marful is a Founding Member and Executive Director of CLEAN-AFRICA.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.