Youth Future Project e.V.
Youth network for right livelihood and sustainable developmentSöhrestr. 12
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Projet d'environnement
- Politique de la paix
- Droits de l'Homme
The idea for the Youth Future Project was born by six students in 2009 out of the ambition to bring young people together with laureates of the Right Livelihood Award.
Our future concerns everyone. Laureates of the Right Livelihood Award not only developed innovative theoretical approaches to developing solutions, but also practice what they preach. They turn their thoughts into practical initiatives. We aim to inform young people about their ideas and enable them to take action.
The Youth Future Project will create a worldwide community in cooperation with the laureates and many international supporters, striving to raise awareness of sustainability among our generation.
• Young Project of the month
• VIA – Visionaries In Action - Germany, 2012: A project by the „Heidelberger Schüler-Friedens-Büro" and the Youth Future Project e.V. With this project we want to get together young and motivated people to find – inspired by the laureates of the Peace Nobel Prize and the Right Livelihood Award (also known as the "Alternative Nobel Prize") – new ways to create a more sustainable society.
• Youth Future Workshop - Linz 2011: Youth Future Project e.V. in cooperation with Ars Electronica 2012
• Youth Future Conference - Bonn 2010: During these conference 120 young people from all over the world made these manifesto in workshops and discussion groups together with the laureates of the Right Livelihood Award. The Youth Future Manifesto is an open source product and it should be accessible to everyone.
Benjamin Brockhaus is a Member of the Founding-Team of the Youth Future Project e.V..
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.