H-TEAM e.V.Plinganserstr. 19
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique + projet d'éducation
The H-TEAM was founded in Munich on 28th July 1990 as a non profit-making, charitable organisation. Our aim is to enable people in social adversity to live a dignified life in familiar surroundings and to ensure them as much independence and self-determination as possible.
There are many reasons why people can no longer cope with living alone in their homes. Illness, an accident, old age, compulsive hoarding or other fates force them to the edges of society.
Our aid, geared to individual needs, includes the following measures:
• ambulant living assistance and training for people with an impulse to collect and keep things, leading to neglect and squalid living conditions.
• ambulant care and household help for people who can no longer look after themselves
• supervision of the mentally ill who live alone
• guardianship association for people who cannot manage their own affairs due to illness or handicap.
• advice for people deep in debt
• free legal advice
Our aim is to enable people to keep on living in their own homes and familiar surroundings. We are often able to avoid residential care, living in a Home or homelessness.
An important focus of our work is with compulsive hoarders. They, along with their relatives, landlords, flat caretakers and also their social workers, are usually helpless to deal with the problems caused by this urge to collect and keep everything. H-TEAM assists with house clearance, and helps the person concerned to restructure their life.
Peter Peschel is the President of the H-TEAM.
On request we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation, and provide up to date information and contacts in the field of our work.