The Fazlullah Foundation (TFF)House-25, Road-2, Pisciculture Housing Society Limited Block-Kha, Mohammadpur
|Contact person:||Saiful Alam|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Aid organization
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
The Fazlullah Foundation (TFF) was founded by late Mr Fazlullah, a development activist. The organization is active in Noakhali District, a South-Eastern Bengali disaster prone area. The Fazlullah Foundation is a non-political and Non-Government grass-root level organization. It was established in the year 2001 with an intention to uplift the socio-economic condition of the rural poor people.
The prime objective of the organization is to uplift the socio-economic condition of the general mass of the rural areas. It has a firm commitment which lies in the organizational activities – to create exploitation free society through eradication of all types of social injustices.
Other objectives of the Fazlullah Foundation are as follows:
• help people changing the condition that makes them hungry and under-employed
• aware people changing approaches from relief to self-help
• help people to know the change that comes from people who know their own problems and can begin to find their own solution
Programs and projects
• Human resource development (training, motivation, gender issues awareness building disaster preparedness, etc.)
• Relief and rehabilitation program.
• Economic development (credit program on agriculture, poultry and livestock, small business and handicraft, cottage industry and weaving, rickshaw and van-gari etc.)
• Social / community development (afforestation and road building)
• Health and sanitation (training, motivation on child and mother´s health, distribution of ORS and water purification tablets to diarrhoea affected areas, distribution of family planning pills, HIV / AIDS program, etc.)
• Fisheries scheme (re-excavation of 3 ponds)
• Primary education
Saiful Alam is the Chief Executive Officer of The Fazlullah Foundation (TFF).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.