RRHEDS (Redemption Research for Health and Educational Development Society)# 31-59/1, GUNDAIAH THOTA, CHILAKALURIPET, GUNTUR(Dt)
|Telefon:||+91 9985692033; +91 8647 251010|
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
- Hilfe für Entwicklungsländer
- Gemeinschaft, Gemeindeprojekt
Administrative Office: # 31-59/1, Gundaiah Thota, CHILAKALURIPET-522616, Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Redemption Research for Health and Educational Development Society (RRHEDS) is a Charitable, Non-Profit & Research Organization registered in2003, founded by Pulipati Kennady.
Our mission is providing quality of education, awareness and health and financial care in the spirit of the society, especially the poor, the disadvantaged and the disenfranchised irrespective of caste and creed.
Our goal is the development of poor, needy, destitute and sick persons and children in slums and villages, to help them break the cycle of poverty.
• Agriculture workers and other socially-economically oppressed groups
• Tribal, Weaver and Fisherman Communities
Areas of work:
• Educational promotional initiatives among children and under privileged
• Nutrition and Health promotion activities among Women and Children in rural areas
• Skill development and livelihood programs
• Sustainable agricultural development programs.
• Research activities of health and education in all the areas.
Major activities of the organization
• Women Empowerment Programs: Organizing seminars, workshops for women for improved alliances to collectivize women on the issues of discrimination, equal opportunities, and human rights. Conducted skill development programs for women and established women entrepreneurships for poor and vulnerable women.
• Community Health Program: Awareness camps were conducted for improved personal hygiene and environment sanitation; Awareness programs on HIV/AIDS has conducted separately for youth, women and men
• Empowerment of disabled Persons: Community based rehabilitation programs; Working for the livelihoods, education and human rights issues of disabled persons; Promotion of self-confidence and self-reliance through social, medical, vocational, Educational and economical inputs.
• Child rights program: Conducted awareness programs
• Environment Protection Programs: Women and school children were trained on environment issues.
• Watershed Management program: Formation of small and marginal farmers groups; Conducting trainings to CBOs, NGOs on micro watershed programs; Capacity building on Soil conversation, water conservation, vegetation development, opportunistic employments
Kennady Pulipati is the President and CEO of the Redemption Research for Health and Educational Development Society (RRHEDS).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.