Kamerun4AfrikaClub e.V. (KAC e.V.)Jevenstedter Straße 53
|Telefon:||+49 (0) 40-2848-5373; +49 (0) 179-688-1446|
|Telefax:||+49 (0) 3222-649-8908|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Aide pour des pays en voie de dévellopement
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
The non-profit humanitarian association called Kamerun4AfrikaClub e. V. (KAC e.V.) was founded in 2007 by young scientists and university graduates.
The association has dedicated itself to the enhancement and well being of the poorest of the poor, predominantly children in the context of educational welfare and health care. These persons should be living in the improvised regions of our world where the primary focus will be in Africa and starting in Cameroon.
Our concept is based on offering yearly stipends to selected candidates, who are predominantly children and teenagers from underprivileged families, orphans and half-orphans who cannot afford basic or advanced school education. Individual scholarships will be extended on the basis that the stipend beneficiary does not repeat a class.
• Education: Kamerun4AfrikaClub e. V. awards yearly stipends to underprivileged children and teenagers. These young people attend primary, secondary and high schools. We could only pay the tuition fees since we were operating on a very limited budget. This is why we strongly appeal to everyone who has something to donate or who is interested in a sustainable membership or in a child sponsorship to make a goodwill move. This assistance by means of paying for tuition, books and eventually a school uniform in case of a first enrollment is intended to be a stipend
• Vocational Training: We support a 17 year-old boy to complete his apprenticeship as an auto-mechanic. It is common in Africa that the apprentice pays his master craftsman because he teaches him and not vice versa.
• Health Care: We plan to assist seriously sick people who are unable to take care of their medication on their own.
• Support of the Orphanage in Foumban - West Region of Cameroon
• The KAC - Choir Project: We want to stimulate some of our stipendiaries and locals to be interested in music and in the long run to be able to develop and conduct music projects on their own. The aim of the project is to establish permanent active choirs that sing African folk songs.
• The GTHS Alabukam Water Project: Assistance for the construction of a portable water supply in the Government Technical High School (GTHS) Alabukam.
Dr Akuma Saningong is the Founder, President and CEO of Kamerun4AfrikaClub e. V. (KAC e. V.).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.