Human Rights & Justice Group International (Justice Group)P.O.Box 3326, 53, Western Avenue, Surulere
|Telefon:||+234 803 4923400|
|Telefax:||+234 1 4773739.|
|Interlocuteur:||Prince Devison Nze|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Droits de l'Homme
- Politique + projet d'éducation
Human Rights & Justice Group International (Justice Group) is an independent, non-governmental and not-for-profit voluntary initiative which was established in 1999 by Nigerians from different professional, cultural and social backgrounds to enhance knowledge, respect and observance of human rights, and to encourage exchange of information and experiences for the betterment of the citizenry through the instrumentality of law, education, enlightenment and humanitarianism.
Our mission is to support NGOs, CBOs, and other grassroots organisations in Nigeria by building their capacity which among others include:
• Fostering local, regional and national cooperation in the NGO sector towards sustainable development through knowledge building and strategic action;
• Encouraging information exchange among various NGOs with same aims, objective and philosophy;
• Working to promote human rights, access to justice and development by building partnership between NGOs, CBOs, and the general public to secure a quality life of human dignity.
Our goal is to raise national awareness of the citizens´ constitutional rights and on a long-term basis, mobilize and educate the public on human rights in order to remove legal, cultural, religious and other constraints against the attainment of economic and social justice and equity in the society.
• Human Rights Advocacy: Volunteer outreach teams in each of the geo-political zones of Nigeria work within their communities to promote and protect human rights, children’s rights, labour rights, good urban governance, women´s political participation and legal interventions for the protection of at-risk populations.
• Internet Security and Governance: Drug cartels, organized crime, international money launderers and computer criminals are using cyberspace to steal credit card information and personal information, to commit fraud and computer sabotage. Human Rights and Justice Group International stands in the forefront of the campaign against Cybercrime and Cyberterrorism and works continually to bring these criminals to justice.
• Training and Capacity Building - Global Human Rights Training Institute (GHRLTI): Justice Group´s human rights education projects serve to energize and motivate communities to recognize human rights as a powerful tool for social action. The programs concentrate on the promotion and protection of fundamental rights and basic freedoms.
Prince Devison Nze is the Executive Director of the Human Rights and Justice Group International (Justice Group).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.