Centrum für sexuelle Gesundheit e.V. (CSG)Wokrenter Straße 28
|Telefon:||+49 (0)381 / 128 50 23|
|Telefax:||+49 (0)381 / 128 50 24|
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
- Projet des médias
The Centre for Sexual Health, Rostock (CSG) was founded in October 2001 by workers and supporters of the AIDS-Hilfe im rat + tat e.V. as the Rostock AIDS Centre. The non-profit organisation CSG sponsors AIDS support for Rostock and Rostock county.
In contrast to the homosexual societies, the target groups for the Centre are very diversified. They range from MSM* through the general public to migrants. The CSG has the classical tasks of any AIDS support organisation: advice, prevention and supervision. Alongside these, we concern ourselves with other sexual health-related topics.
We wish to convey a positive attitude towards human sexuality, and thus to help to improve the quality of life and of personal relationships. We wish to empower people to recognise (sexual) needs and to be able to talk about them. It is only those who are comfortable with their sexuality who can benefit from the various prevention methods available.
In order to achieve this, we offer the following:
• Prevention and sex education
• Further education and seminars
For reasons of seriousness, professionalism and data protection, advice, prevention and supervision are only carried out by qualified, permanent staff.
• Migration work: advice and prevention for migrants and workers in migrants’ accommodation. On our homepage we publish information on HIV and AIDS in various languages. We monitor affected migrants.
• Prison work: advice and prevention for prisoners and prison workers. We monitor affected prisoners.
• Public work: the public work of the CSG includes this homepage and other news flashes which can be obtained from rundbrief@csg-rostock by free subscription.
Tom Scheel is a sexual therapist and counsellor, a social worker in the CSG.
On request we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation and provide up to date information and contacts in the field of our work.