Stichting KidzActiveKapitein Rietbergenflat 90
3333 CC Zwijndrecht
|Telefon:||+31 78 6200116|
|Telefax:||+31 78 6200468|
|Interlocuteur:||Derek van Bakel|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Aide pour des pays en voie de dévellopement
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
The Foundation Kidz Active was founded in 2004 by Yvonne van Aalten-Hermans and Patricia van Aalten in cooperation with Hassan Frank Yakubu and Habiba Yakubu Mavis (both living in Ghana).
Northern Ghana with its capital Tamale is the poorest part of Ghana and has about 350.000 inhabitants. The degree of schooling is very low so the illiteracy is high and only few speak English.
• Building school: Kidz Active together with donators, volunteers and local teachers have build a school for these children. The classes are small but the classrooms are big so there will be time and room for individual teaching. Of most importance is the English language because it is the official language in Ghana and therefore important for future job finding. Computer lessons, hygiene and health information will be on the schedule as well.
• Renovation of the orphanage Nyohini: The new orphanage offers room for about 20 children.
• Disabled projects: Renting rooms, covering wheelchairs, making donations for buying food and drinks, giving micro credits, sewing school uniforms for the Kidz Active school.
• Micro credits: Giving micro credits to a number of 50 women in and around Tamale for stimulating the economic independence.
• Remaining projects: Donations to the orphanages Antfatie and Nyohini: nutrition, shampoo, washing powder, clothes, toys, etc.; a new motor cycle for a foundation member.
Derek van Bakel is a Fundraiser Kidz Active.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.