childrightVIM - 316, Ground Floor, Sailasribihar,
751021 Bhubaneswar Odisha
|Interlocuteur:||Tapan Kumar Mohapatra|
- possibilité passer la nuit
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Droits de l'Homme
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
The Indian NGO childright was established in 1994 with the aim of combating poverty, hunger and injustice and promoting the rights of child and women in India.
Our vision is a sustainable world-family for children free from poverty, hunger and injustice.
Our mission is to work with disadvantaged communities as a support organisation to improve quality of their lives by:
• Securing sustainable livelihoods and environment justice to move from charity to long-term social & economic self-sufficiency
• Protecting rights of child and ensuring them growing up healthy
• Partnering with women and children groups, people´s organisations and movements, local self government and likeminded support NGOs to bring solutions to rights and entitlement issues.
• Advocating and influencing changes in policies to uphold human rights, end poverty, hunger and injustice
• Promotion of rights of child, children groups, children´s rural library/child education
• Linked livelihoods and income generation, skill development training
• Self help groups / micro savings / credit / interest free nano credit to poorest women
• Sustainable agriculture and farming and rural technology transfer
• Promotion of women´s health - rural lighting through solar light rental
• Reproductive child health, traditional health practice and Malaria control
• Disaster relief and rehabilitation
• Also we are in a process of working with beggars and their children.
• Campaign– making of widow, social injustice, human rights, Anti-Liquor, RTI, violence against women and children and against child exploitation, tribal and dalit rights
• Rural produce marketing infrastructure support
• Irrigation facility for small and marginal farmers
Thematic Program Focus:
• Poverty - livelihoods and food security
• Rights of child
• Women empowerment and justice
• Social entrepreneurship
Crosscutting themes: disaster response, HIV/AIDS, local self governance
Tapan Kumar Mahapatra is the Founder & Secretary of childrights.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff and establish new contacts in the field: Livelihoods and capacity building.