The Environment Association (TEA)Po Box 261, 91 Emu Bay Road
TAS 7304 Deloraine, Tasmania
|Telefon:||+61 03 6368 1343|
|Interlocuteur:||Michael Lichon, Annemaree Woodward|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Organisation de l'environnement
- Projet d'environnement
The Environment Association (TEA), a community based non-profit volunteer organisation since 1990, provides information and assistance to community members, and works in the public interest on environment issues.
TEA campaigns in northern Tasmania to improve environmental outcomes locally and globally, and works towards the conservation of nature; encompassing issues such as recycling, organic gardening, alternatives for renewable energy and conservation, ecological sustainability of community, land use and industry, biodiversity, forest conservation, forestry practices, water catchments, chemical use, 1080 poison, landscape and amenity values.
We promote our long-standing joint proposal for a Great Western Tiers National Park.
TEA also operates an environment centre and holds activities at Environment House in Deloraine.
• Tasmanian Forest Peace Initiative
• Hot Campaign – Private Timber Reserve application 1698
• Great Western Tiers National Park Proposal Campaign: TEA has advocated the protection of the slopes of the Great Western Tiers, from woodchip-driven logging in particular.
• Climate change
Michael Lichon is the Webmaster.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.