Handicap & Orphan Children`s Charity Society (HOCCS)P.O. Box 1093, People`s Colony No. 2
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Droits de l'Homme
Handicap & Orphan Children`s Charity Society (HOCCS) is a non government, non-political, not for profit registered organization working since 1999 in the district Faisalabad, Gojra, Toba Tek Singh and Jhang of Pakistan.
The basic aim of the organization is "to develop a society with equal rights of all the community members with especial focus to Handicap & Orphan Children, youth and disadvantaged women". Beside this the society is also working for the Interfaith Harmony and for raising voice of the women`s rights and gender equality at grassroot level.
• To Create Awareness about the rights of handicap and orphan children among the community members.
• To help the handicap and orphan children in education sector
• To built the capacity of the handicap and orphan children for their personal development.
• To create awareness about the women`s rights and promotion of gender equality.
• To work with the unskilled and uneducated women/girls about their skill development and adult literacy.
• To work for the reduction of child labor.
• To educate the women workers about their rights, governance and democracy
• To work with the youth for their capacity building, create awareness about peace, tolerance, harmony and for the promotion of human rights.
• To work for the promotion of human rights, minorities rights, interfaith harmony, democracy and good governance at grassroots level.
• Workshops and Seminars: Interfaith Harmony at Grassroot level
• Women Empowerment Program for Women Rights and Gender Equality
• Women Empowerment Program by Providing English Language and Computer Course
• Education of the women workers in Brick kiln industry on their Rights
• Youth Development Program
• Youth Education on Democracy and Human Rights
Comfort Naseem is the Chairman of HOCCS.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.