AfroDeutsche e.V.Grenzstraße 7
|Telefon:||+49 (0)911-429474; +49 (0)152-51578224|
- Antiracisme, politique d'integration
- Politique + projet d'éducation
The organisation AFRODEUTSCHE was founded by African immigrants with and without German passports as well as by local Germans in 2008. It has the following aims:
• "We believe that integration can chiefly be achieved by education and consistently combatting prejudice.
• We want to support children with an immigration background by offering them language lessons.
• We want to motivate them and to support their education in various ways.
• We encourage mutual acceptance, seeking to create a community which is as unprejudiced as possible, in order to enrich our shared life in our town.
• We want to find ways to encourage mutual respect and understanding between locals and immigrants so that this becomes the norm.
• We want to provide citizens with an immigration background with access to reliable sources of information“.
• Building an African Culture Centre in Nürnberg.
• Supporting and implementing projects in the area of language teaching, schooling and education.
• Organising cross-cultural projects, cultural events, courses, seminars, folklore, art, music.
• Teaching about Germany and its basic structures and norms
• Teaching local German people about Africa.
• Exchanging information with other associations and institutions who have hands-on experience of acceptance
• African Encounters: a lively evening featuring gospel choruses, Ethiopian coffee ceremonies, personal experience with African food, conversations and an opportunity to get to know Africa at first hand. .
• The First Nürnberg African Congress: African immigrants in Germany and their integration into German society.
• The First African Youth Congress: Children and juveniles with African ancestry in the German community.
• Annual Nürnberg Africa Conference
• International Anti-Racism Day
• Seminars and discussions.
Robert Katianda is the President of AFRODEUTSCHE.
On request we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation and provide up to date information and contacts in the field of our work.