Aspiring for Achievement Foundation (AAF)383, Surat Complex, Near Bank Street, Munirka
110067 New Delhi
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Condition + projet féminin
Aspiring for Achievement Foundation (AAF) is a national organization, established by a group of youth in 2008, working for the poor, marginalized with a dedication to promote empowerment of vulnerable sections, deprived caste and backward regions through relevant action-programmes, training and capacity building.
AAF is a registered NGO and has been working towards socially disadvantaged sections of the society through education, health, providing economic opportunities by facilitating access, generating employment and delivering essential services especially to women and youth of Delhi, Jharkhand and West Bengal. AAF is also involved in disaster response and management.
The organization currently reaches to over 4,500 communities in five states of India, directly and in partnership with local NGOs.
Vision: To work towards an environment where each and every marginalized person of this country will be able to lead up to the optimum potential and be so empowered as to be able to work toward his growth and development.
Mission: The foundation will enhance the quality of the marginalized and less privileged section in our society by addressing concerns of quality education, health care and livelihood opportunities.
• Promote change and growth in the community by developing positive and accurate information, action and livelihood opportunities and self employment.
• Ensure to lead a life in equality, justice and with dignity for the most vulnerable section of the society
• Pre-centers: Providing for 3-5yrs children pre-primary education for better school entry of children and mainstreaming them on government schools.
• Remedial centers: The centers try to ensure the retention of children in school and to make education meaningful and interesting for them. To ensure that education up to the primary level will be completed and that the child will thereon move up to higher grades, it is important to sustain their motivation and interest in formal learning.
• Support classes: children from classes VI to X with difficulties in Math and English get provided support.
• Vocational training to women and youth groups in computer learning, life skills, English, personality development, tailoring, Mobile Repairing, etc.
• Health awareness camp like eye, sanitation, personal hygiene, reproductive health etc.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.