Tropical Adventures FoundationApartado 7-5251
Hojancha, Guanacaste 51101
|Phone No.:||+506 2575-0410|
|Contact person:||Scott Pralinsky|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Aid for developing countries
- Educational policy/project
- Environmental project
Tropical Adventures was founded by Scott Pralinsky in 2005 out of his personal experience immersing himself in the culture of Costa Rica, learning the language, sharing perspectives with locals and fostering personal and cultural understanding through service and volunteering.
The Tropical Adventures Foundation is a resource for empowering individuals and communities inside and outside of Costa Rica.
Our goals are to:
• Support the inherent value of the individual
• Reduce poverty and injustice
• Help communities achieve sustainable growth
• Create safe environments
• Promote international learning and cooperation
• Foster personal and worldwide Peace
Tropical Adventures provides volunteer and voluntour packages for individuals, families and groups interested in exploring the culture, language and natural beauty of Costa Rica (and now Panama and Nicaragua).
Our tours revolve around local volunteer projects, which offer the adventure of a lifetime for those willing to share their love, skills and time with those less fortunate.
Our current projects are broken down into three categories:
• Community Development
• Children and Education
• Conservation and Wildlife
Our projects include:
• Teaching English & Work with Children
• Sea turtles, Monkeys and other Wildlife Projects
• Community Development Programs
• Indigenous Community Projects
• Great Internship and Research Opportunities
We work mainly by supporting local, non profit organizations with volunteer help.
Scott Pralinsky is the Founder of the Tropical Adventures Foundation.
For other net participants we can procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of Wildlife conservation. We are always looking for new sites in Costa Rica to which we can send volunteers.