IVU Internationaler Verein für Umwelterkrankte e.V.Hessenweg 7
|Phone No.:||+49-(0)6083 - 9596758|
|Contact person:||Aida INFANTE|
- Ecological research/futurology
- Educational policy/project
- Aid organization
The non-profit organisation “International Society for the Environmentally Ill” (IVU)was founded in April 1999 in order to support those suffering from illnesses caused by harmful environmental factors, and to keep healthy people as healthy as possible.
We focus on continuously informing the general public as well as giving targeted advice. To this end, we have carried out ten international congresses.
Furthermore, the IVU will also continue to build up its cross-border networking, as a more distant objective is to create a global nerve centre linking experts, societies, institutions, authorities, companies, the media and politicians – for the good of ALL!
Among the complaints we deal with are:
• of the skin e.g. neurodermatitis, psoriasis, urticaria etc.
• of the mucous membranes
• of the breathing organs
• of the eyes
• of the gastro-intestinal tract
• allergies and other intolerances
• borelliosis and related illnesses
• chronic pain of uncertain origin
• chronic tiredness, attention deficit and hyper-activity
• chronic neurological disturbance (e.g. neuropathy and neuralgia of various origins)
• cardio-vascular disease with and without vertigo
• metabolic disturbances of uncertain origin e.g. uncontrolled blood pressure and blood glucose levels
• poisoning by pesticides and pollution
• electro-magnetic hypersensitivity and other environmental illnesses
• initiating and supporting self-help
• searching for possible causes of the emergence or worsening of environmental illnesses and for possibilities of rehabilitation.
• giving advice on possible diagnostic methods and treatments.
• giving advice on dealing with medical insurance companies, pension funds, rehabilitation centres, teachers, employers, landlords etc.
• searching for, evaluating, holding and making available verified information about all health issues relevant to our organisation as well as about consumer and environment protection.
• Road shows, in particular information events for those affected, those interested and for experts.
• running courses for those affected.
• cooperation with other groups, institutions, organisations, experts etc.
• maintaining worldwide contacts with establishments and institutes having similar interests
• working with the media, printing and publishing brochures.
Aida Infante is the first chairman of the association.
On request we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation, and provide up to date information and contacts in the field of our work.