Israeli Flying Aid (IFA)Ben Zion Galis 48
49277 Ind. Area Sgula Petach Tikva
|Phone No.:||+972-3-9057856; +972 505353454|
|Contact person:||Gal Lusky|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Aid organization
Israeli Flying Aid (IFA), founded in 2005, is a non profit, volunteer-based, non-governmental organization (NGO) that aims to provide humanitarian life saving aid and relief to communities in areas stricken by natural disaster or territorial conflicts. IFA provides assistance to all who are in need by distribution of relief items, medical assistance and any other life saving methods.
Operating in places where local regimes prevent entry from formal international humanitarian organizations.
Focusing on countries that lack diplomatic relations with Israel transcending differences, prejudices, race, nationally, religion and creed.
The professional experts of IFA provide emergency assistance in three aspects: food, medical aid and post- trauma for those who suffered loss.
• The Conflict between Georgia, Asia and Russia: Cooked food; Dry food
• Cyclone Nargis at Maynmar: Basic supplies; Cooked meals
• Earthquake in Indonesia: Massive cooking; Post trauma treatment
• Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA: Search and rescue activities; Evacuation; Prepping other rescue teams; Supporting rescue workers
• Tsunami Disaster in Sri Lanka: Nutrition; Breastfeeding substitutes; Medicine (Primary medical treatment); Post-trauma treatment
• Hunger in Eritrea: IFA shipped and distributed food supplies
• IFA is assisting in locating and returning of backpackers suffering from psychosis following drugs usage.
• IFA is assisting in locating missing travelers and transport of deceased traveler`s bodies.
• IFA also supports young Israelis involved in criminal activities in countries they traveled to.
• IFA leaders are often invited to lectures in federations, universities and business and political forums overseas, both friendly and hostile. In such lectures we present our activities in the international aid arena and thus presenting the positive image of the state of Israel – volunteering spirit, ability to identify.
Gal Lusky is the CEO & Founder of the Israeli Flying Aid (IFA).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.