Community And Family Aid Foundation CAFAFPo Box NT 306 Newtown Hill Street
|Interlocuteur:||Joseph Senyo Kwashie|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
- Politique + projet d'éducation
COMMUNITY AND FAMILY AID FOUNDATION (NGO), founded in 2006, is a Ghanaian National Non-Governmental Organization promoting the empowerment of women, communities, young people to manage issues concerning their development and to advocate for and work towards HIV/AIDS, environment, health, education, climate change, and other related issues that affect their total development.
• Free food and lodging to the poor.
• Providing free medical aid to the poor and needy.
• Training and fostering the empowerment of youth and young people
• Agriculture and industry improvement
• Conduct of outreaches to educate the masses.
• Micro-finance development
• Building cohesive community linkages for development
• Hosting health education in schools, studies environment.
• Traveling to various places in Ghana and abroad for the purpose of sharing experiences.
• Printing and publication of books and magazines.
• Arranging peace, security, governance and democracy religious discourses.
• Maintenance of the society and human rights promotion etc.
• CAFAF operates a YOUTH “Life Care Centre” project that provides a comprehensive Reproductive Health Services and information
• Train 500 persons on school health education programmes on STIs HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria prevention and control
• Held health forum for 1000 women on STIS, HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria awareness and prevention, obesity and benefits of NHIS
• The foundation has reached out to women’s group, market women, vocational training institutions, youth clubs, associations, children with a well tailored educational talk on wide ranges issues that concern them and their well being.
• Design and conduct awareness on advocacy, inclusion, constitution building, etc. for various marginalized and excluded groups and organize them for collective voice and action;
• Design and implement training programs based on specific needs (leadership, public speaking, etc.) of various groups;
• Establish linkages with political parties and advocate for constructive representation and engagement of marginalized and excluded groups to address issues affecting these groups;
• Facilitate dialogue between the marginalized groups and political decision makers on issues affecting the former using existing networks and originations.
Joseph Senyo Kwashie is the Co-Founder and the National Programme Director of the COMMUNITY AND FAMILY AID FOUNDATION (CAFAF).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.