Mehr Demokratie e.V.Greifswalder Str. 4
|Telefon:||+49 (0)30 42082370|
|Telefax:||+49 (0)30 42082380|
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
„Mehr Demokratie“ (former IDEE) was founded in 1988. We finance ourselves with the help of our members and donations and we are independent of any political party. We wok hard so that people can decide themselves on important issues. We are working for the right to plebiscite in the Federal Republic of Germany, the federal states and communities and for a democratic Europe.
That’s what we do:
- publication work with 1,500 editorial offices
- coordination of reserach projects
- archives for direct democracy
- seminars and special conferences
- magazine for direct democracy
- information material and studies
- advice on municipal citizens’ demands
- establishment of a democratic movement in the European Union
- 1989 Plebiscite stop of fluorcarbon
- 1990 Constitution with plebiscite
- 1990-96 Municipal citizens’ decisions in the federal states
- 1992-95 petition for a referendum “more democracy in Bavaria”
- since 1996, "More democracy in Germany". The objective is a plebiscite on the plebiscite throughout the whole of Germany so that the citizens can decide themselves on the introduction of the plebiscite.
Roman Huber is the manager of „Mehr Demokratie e.V."
We can give expert advice to other net participants, deliver expert opinions, give lectures, communicate up-to-date specialist information and arrange for contacts on the subject: "direct democracy.