Azad India Foundation (AIF)Line Mohalla
855107 Kishanganj, Bihar
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
- Condition + projet féminin
Azad India Foundation is a well-recognized non governmental organization (NGO) in Kishanganj, Bihar and was formed in the year 1998.
Azad India Foundation is working in the fields of nonformal education, literacy, healthcare and livelihoods.
It is an Indian NGO for Social Services, Indian Child Welfare Services, Welfare for the Rural Indian Woman, Rural Education and Self Employment.
• Literacy Programme: Spreading literacy through non-formal centers
• Rural School
• Rural Library
• Azad Public School: Located in Kishanganj town, Azad Public School is a novel educational endeavour that imparts quality education to the children of the district especially to the children from the rural areas that do not have access to proper schools. APS aims at developing full mental and physical potential of each child. It is a unique center of learning where budding minds are nurtured in a happy, secure and stimulating environment. We have encouraged girl children from the poor sections of the society who are most neglected and denied even elementary education to join the school.
• Computer Training: AIF has introduced three months free basic computer courses to college going girls and boys belonging to weaker sections of the society.
• National Institute of Open Schooling
• Women Empowerment Programmes
• Formation of Self-Help groups
• Community Health Initiatives: HIV/AIDS Awareness programmes, Awareness programmes on various diseases such as tuberculosis, leprosy, polio
• Project Sanjivini: Under ARSH (Adolescent Reproductive and Sexual Health) programme of National Foundation for India, New Delhi
• Rural Employment programme
• Relief and Disaster Management
• Community welfare Measures
Mrs. Yuman Hussain is the Executive Director of the Azad India Foundation.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work