SOS-Kinderhilfe Uganda e.V.
House of Love and Hope for UgandaSonnenberg 2
|Phone No.:||+49 (0) 2294 / 9288|
|Fax No.:||+49 (0) 2294 / 99 99 568|
|Contact person:||Roland Schmidt|
- Aid for developing countries
- Aid organization
- Educational policy/project
The non profit making organisation SOS-Kinderhilfe Uganda stands up for the needs, concerns and rights of Ugandan orphans.
The focus of our work is on the care and education of boys and girls as well as needy families. We support the Kalungu Mixed Primary School in Masaka, 50% of whose pupils are orphans.
• arranging child sponsorships
• ”From board to bed“: beds for the orphans of the Kalung Mixed Primary School
• School twinning between the Morsbach/Holpe state primary school and the St. Joseph`s Kiyimbwe School Uganda
• Project School of Dressmaking
• Project School of Electric Power Supply
• Project Water supply
Roland Schmidt is the authorised representative of the committee of SOS-Kinderhilfe Uganda..
On request we can offer other net participants advice and provide up to date information and contacts in the field of our work.