ECPAT-CambodiaPO Box 2582, CCC Box 272, Khan Chamcarmon
|Telefon:||+855 (0)23 213 021|
|Telefax:||+855 (0)23 213 021|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Organisation d'aide
- Droits de l'Homme
ECPAT-Cambodia (End Child Prostitution, Abuse and Trafficking in Cambodia) is a NGO network established in 1995. ECPAT-Cambodia is a network of national and international organizations working to prevent the Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children (CSEC). It consists of 29 member organizations working together to ensure that children everywhere in the country enjoy their fundamental rights, and are free and secure from all kinds of sexual abuse and exploitation.
ECPAT-Cambodia is an affiliated member of ECPAT International, a global network of more than 75 countries worldwide dedicated to the elimination of the Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children
ECPAT-Cambodia's vision is the realization of the rights of all children to live free of child prostitution, abuse, child pornography and child trafficking for sexual purposes.
ECPAT-Cambodia works to eliminate CSEC through awareness raising, advocacy, monitoring and the coordination of actions and sharing information among relevant stakeholders.
ECPAT-Cambodia has a five year strategic directions 2010-2014 which was approved by all members. It includes
1) To increase accountability of government and the private sector’s actions against CSEC and to engage key stakeholders in the fight against CSEC.
2) To promote and uphold child and youth participation in analyzing and planning actions against CSEC.
3) To develop a strong network and expand ECPAT Cambodia’s member network to combat CSEC.
4) To increase awareness and effective action against CST and to protect children against child pornography and protect them from the dangers of new technologies.
5) To monitor the Royal Government of Cambodia’s performance in addressing CSEC in particular the National Plan of Action Against Trafficking in Persons and Sexual Exploitation.
• Youth Partnership Program (YPP)
• Conduct Code of Conduct Training to tourism private sectors, NGOs and Government Officials
• Run campaign to raise awareness on Child Sex Tourism with the front-liners of tourism (Tuk Tuk)
• Run project to collect statistics on rape and trafficking in collaboration with other networks such as COSECAM, NGOCRC, Cambodia ACTs.
• Province capacity building training to member organizations to fight against CSEC.
• Produce regular newsletters and network annual reports
• Produce IEC materials for our members to conduct training at the community level.
• Produce Child Sex Tourism leaflets for tourism industries to distribute to their clients.
ECPAT Cambodia has launched its CSEC Resource Center which documents are regularly collected from member organizations and other relevant stakeholders.
Chin Chanveasna is the Executive Director of ECPAT-Cambodia.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.