Center for abused children „Dardedze"Cieceres iela 3a
|Phone No.:||+ 371 6 7600685|
|Fax No.:||+ 371 6712612|
|Contact person:||Agnese Sladzevska|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Aid organization
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
Center Against Abuse „Dardedze”, founded in 2001, is a non governmental, non profit organization working to prevent child abuse in Latvia and to provide direct help to children exposed to sexual, physical, emotional abuse and neglect.
Our vision and mission is planted in the belief that every child has the right to feel safe, to be loved, cared for, nurtured and respected.
We actively work towards preventing child abuse in all levels, and provide support and help when child abuse occurs.
We believe that by emphasizing public opinion, educating society and by early identification of high risk and early intervention providing help to families with children at risk, we can stop child abuse and protect our children from all forms of violence.
"Dardedze" team continues to provide:
• Counseling sessions and psychological assessment - for children and families faced with abuse, as well as provide support to every family with children;
• Develop and implement preventive programs to protect children from abuse;
• Perform researches, analyze legislation, gather experience and latest techniques, develop publications, provide trainings and promote childrens participation in decision-making.
Agnese Sladzevska is the Director of Prevention Department.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.