Arbor Day Foundation100 Arbor Avenue
NE 68410 Nebraska City
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Organisation de l'environnement
- Politique + projet d'éducation
The Arbor Day Foundation, a nonprofit conservation and education organization was founded in 1972, has grown to become the largest nonprofit membership organization dedicated to planting trees, with over one million members, supporters, and valued partners.
Our mission is to inspire people to plant, nurture, and celebrate trees.
The impact we make on our world is accomplished through our conservation and education programs.
• Tree City USA: This program, sponsored by the Arbor Day Foundation in cooperation with the USDA Forest Service and the National Association of State Foresters, provides direction, technical assistance, public attention, and national recognition for urban and community forestry programs in thousands of towns and cities.
• Tree Line USA: This program promotes the dual goals of safe, reliable electric service and abundant, healthy trees across utility service areas.
• Tree Campus USA: This program strives to engage the student body as well as the broader community to establish and sustain healthy community forests for the benefit of current and future residents.
• Nature Explore: A collaborative program of the Arbor Day Foundation and Dimensions Educational Research Foundation, which provides research-based workshops, design consultations and hands-on, field-tested resources to schools; nature centers; national forests, parks and wildlife refuges; zoos; arboretums and early childhood programs.
• Rain Forest Rescue: A unique program designed to help local residents restore damaged land and preserve areas that remain pristine.
• Arbor Day Awards: The Arbor Day Foundation annually honors top individuals and organizations involved in exemplary tree planting and environmental practices.
• Arbor Day Farm
• Volunteer Tree Planting
Michael Jaquez is the Web Manager of the Arbor Day Foundation.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.