Verein für Humanitäre Hilfe in AfghanistanHauptstraße 1A
|Telefon:||+49 5368 505; +49 5368 978017|
|Telefax:||+49 5368 978016|
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
- Politique + projet d'éducation
The main task of our organisation Katachel e.V.,- Union for Humanitarian Aid in Afghanistan, founded in 1994, is to give support to the people of Afghanistan with the aim for them to be able to build up their destroyed country. All the funds of our organisation are completely devoted to this aid, without any administration fees.
Humanitarian aid for the people in Afghanistan, support of the school education, improvement of the infrastructure and support of self-initiatives.
Targetgroups are widows and orphans, children, women and families.
• School construction: Building of several schools in the Provinces Kunduz and Takhar.
• Construction of loam huts, construction of huts for returning refugees, construction of draw wells.
• Establishment of an orthopedic office in Kunduz, support of the doctor who has settled down in Katachel.
• Medical treatment of injuries and diseases, sometimes abroad.
• Support of widows and their children through sponsorships.
• Construction of bridges for improvement of the infrastructure.
• Work and training for young men and women.
• Purchasing of wheelchairs and artificial limbs from Germany.
The projects are practised in cooperation with TMF, WECF, AGO (Afghan German Online), BMZ and other institutions and associations.
Sybille Schnehage is the chairman of Katachel e.V..
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.