Fundacion ProvidenciaCalle a las Pilas, Barrio El Calvario, San Ignacio Chalatenango
|Phone No.:||+503-25121497; +503-23285686|
|Contact person:||Ronald Fajardo|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Aid organization
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
Fundación Providencia (Providence Foundation) is a non-profit community institution, created in 2008 with the main objective to offer integral attention to nutrition, education and health for elders. adolescents and children in the state of abandonment, discrimination, social risk and extreme poverty.
Our mission is to be the main social reference that offers a better quality of life for elders, adolescents and children in the north zone of Chalatenango department.
• Contribute to social change: We are personally committed to every human being and in their individual aspects for spirituality, physical and psychic needs.
• Give response to basic necessities: Create adequate and necessary space for integral development of families, children and adolescents.
• Take part in education process of the children, adolescents, adults and elders cared for by the foundation; with the hopes that for each one to accomplish a goal in life offering them the tools necessary to make possible a personal realization.
• Buy the ground and build a house to offer an adequate refuge for needy families in the North Zone of Chalatenango.
• Equip an Assistance Care Clinic with adequate medical treatments and a hospital medical group to offer medical assistance and integral health service to the poor and abandoned.
• Execute a program of detoxification and rehabilitation of drugs and alcohol.
• Create carpentry, computer and sewing workshops.
• Execute an education program specially geared towards children and adolescents; to offer them food, medical assistance, education, clothing, etc..
Ronald Fajardo is the president of the Providence Foundation.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance and deliver a lecture in the field of our work.