Habitat Integrated Pakistan (HIP)766,Shadman I,
- Organisation de l'environnement
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
- Politique + projet d'éducation
Habitat Integrated Pakistan is a non-political, non-profit, non-government organization, founded in 1992, which works for welfare of people through protection of fauna, flora, biodiversity, environment protection and sustainable development.
• Habitat Integrated-Pakistan prepared teaching material for technical education in the Forestry schools of Pakistan.
• It completed the project "Awareness on rehabilitation of Murree Hills" by training of students of five schools in Murree in raising of tree nurseries and planting methods.
• HIP also prepared and distributed resource material on the importance of forest conservation for teachers and students of Murree Hills.
• Habitat Integrated-Pakistan had conducted annual surveys on bear-baiting in the country. HIP prepared and distributed resource material and publicity material on awareness against bear-baiting.
• HIP surveyed biodiversity in sacred areas.
• HIP trained Afghan women in the making of crafts products at Islamabad.
• HIP supported Afghan women and gypsy women project and exhibited crafts products at the display centre of Save the Children, U.S.A at Islamabad in 2001.
• HIP got the membership of Fair Trade Federation, United States of America.
• HIP trained and provided employment opportunities to gypsy women.
• One of the programs of HIP is to promote crafts products of gypsy women, Punjab, Pakistan.
• HIP started exporting crafts to the USA.
• At the moment. we are trying hard to establish a proper workshop for the training of gypsy, urban, rural and disabled women.
• We are also very much interested to market the craft products at an international level.
• HIP is also interested to establish an educational school for rural and gypsy children.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.