Eine Welt e.V. LeipzigBornaische Str. 18
|Telefon:||+49 (0)341 3010143|
|Telefax:||+49 (0)341 3919106|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Aide pour des pays en voie de dévellopement
- Antiracisme, politique d'integration
Eine Welt Leipzig (One World Leipzig) was founded in October 1990 and is recognised as a non profit-making organisation and as sponsor of Youth Aid in Leipzig. Our work consists of education, international projects and fair trade.
A central aim of our work is to awaken interest in volunteering, participating and working for the good of the community.
Our work can be divided into the following categories:
• youth work, both in and out of school
• international youth work and voluntary service
• international development cooperation
• intercultural work
• youth information
• work relating to foreigners and asylum seekers
• work relating to memorials and places of remembrance
• fair trade
• lesson units
• project days or weeks
• further education and advice for teachers
• leisure and holiday events
We deal with the following topics:
• The “third world” – explaining the term, information about countries, human rights, religions
• North-South relationships - world trade, global interrelationships, development (aid), international debt
• Ecology and way of life – nutrition, life style issues, world population, tropical forests, protection of species
• Foreigners within our community – being a stranger, flight and asylum, racism, non-violent resolution of conflicts
Martin Finke is the project coordinator of Eine Welt Leipzig.
On request we can offer other net participants advice and up to date information and contacts in the field of our work.