Interkulturelles Netzwerk in Berlin e.V.Görlitzer Str.70
|Telefon:||+49 030 610 76 802|
|Telefax:||+49 030 616 23 841|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Antiracisme, politique d'integration
- Condition + projet féminin
JOLIBA , Intercultural Network in Berlin, is a non profit -making organisation founded in 1997 to initiate and implement projects which encourage cultural interaction and understanding between peoples.
JOLIBA is a recognised sponsor of Integration Aid and as such, is dedicated to conceptualising and carrying out psycho-social provisions for children, juveniles and families, in particular for Afro-German families. Our underlying concepts arise out of specific experiences of cross cultural affairs, migration, war refugees’ experiences, discrimination and racism.
JOLIBA realises its educational and cultural aims by means of a variety of events. Among them are regular children’s festivities and parent-child groups, exhibitions, readings, seminars and many more.
• Help with parenting (social counselling)
• Social welfare benefits advice
• ”Orchids“ – counselling for Vietnamese immigrants
• Workshop: healthy breakfast
• Publication: Africa-in-Berlin handbook
• Children’s projects such as photography and painting, children’s parties …
• Youth project Scramble the Quiz on Afro-German history
• Exista II: project to promote independent gainful employment for female immigrants and people of African origin in Berlin.
• Project Neustart (new start): occupational integration of legal immigrants and refugees.
• NOVIDI – Qualification and work.
Katharina Oguntoye works in the project management of JOLIBA.
On request we can offer other net participants advice and provide up to date information and contacts in the field of our work.