Haiti-Hilfe Schramberg e.V.Wolf-Hirth-Straße 13
|Telefon:||+49 (0)7422 7794|
- Aide pour des pays en voie de dévellopement
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
Haiti-Hilfe Schramberg (Schramberg Aid for Haiti) initiates and supports development aid projects in the diocese of Cap Haitien and in the schools for the deaf in Port-au-Prince and Cap Haitien, thus contributing to mutual international understanding.
It supports social and educational work with child sponsorships, lesson sponsorships and by the funding of literacy projects.
It supports rural development by establishing tree nurseries, large planting actions, soil protection projects, agronomical advice and small agricultural cooperatives.
• Child sponsorships: to secure primary care and school attendance.
• Student sponsorships: to fund tertiary studies for needy students.
• Lesson sponsorships: to finance teachers in Ranquitte and in the school for the deaf in Cap Haitien , as well as school supplies.
• Project Alpha: adult literacy classes (mostly women). They learn the 3 Rs, discuss rights and duties, learn about health and nutrition issues.
• Rebo-Eduproi: In the Rebo (afforestation) Project, agricultural pre-cooperatives are organised. Agriculture is carried out under agronomical and agrotechnical advice and leadership, thus reducing erosion, securing long term supplies of firewood and improving basic food requirements. .
Ilse Bäumer is the President of Haiti-Hilfe Schramberg.
On request we can offer other net participants advice, and provide up to date information and contacts in the field of our work.