Hilfsfonds Padre Miguel e.V.Hessenallee 3
|Telefon:||+49 (0)30 36416666|
|Telefax:||+49 (0)30 36416669|
- Organisation d'aide
- Communauté, projet communal
- Politique + projet d'éducation
Hilfsfonds Padre Miguel (The Padre Miguel Aid Fund) was founded in 1993, first of all to support the work of the Ukrainian born “priest of the poor“ Miguel Hrymacz, known as Padre Miguel, in Buenos Aires. There are three projects.
To this end, our organisation seeks contact with the large aid organisations – church or secular – with state institutions for economic and social aid, and with private enterprises. It reports regularly on its activities, and appeals for donations.
Padre Miguel’s successful activities in Florencio Varela:
• Crèche and kindergarten
• Bakery, dressmaking workshop, laundry, public telephone
• Secondhand clothing collection point and pharmacy-job market
• Soup kitchen
Together with the Aid Fund:
• Home for single, mainly very young, mothers
• Home for young offenders
• Home for abused children.
The Aid Fund is now turning its attention to the support of Padre Pepe di Paolla, in his work in the slum quarter "Villa 2124", at the mouth of the Riachuelo in the federal capital.
Padre Pepe di Paola’s activities:
• Soup kitchens, legal advice, kindergarten and crèche
• potters’ workshop, glazers’ workshop
• football school, baseball school
• summer and winter camp for children and teenagers
• secondary school
• together with the Aid Fund, converting an old school into a drug addicts’ rehabilitation centre.
Dr.Gerhard Hofmann is the President of the Hilfsfonds Padre Miguel .
On request we can offer other net participants advice, and provide up to date information and contacts in the field of our work.