Zaza Faly e.V.Schönhauser Allee 104
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Aide pour des pays en voie de dévellopement
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
The non-profit making organisation “Zaza Faly“, founded in 1994, initiated aid projects for street children in Antananarivo, the capital of Madagasca. Since 1999, these have been led by the local NRO “Manda“, in Madagascan self-management. Zaza Faly has since been supporting Manda financially, organisationally and with staffing, as well as carrying out annual project inspections.
• Social centre „Tsiry“, with hygiene programme, basic health care, overnight emergency accommodation for children, information programme covering drug abuse and Aids prevention, school and pre-school programme for alphabetisation and resocialisation, facilities for handwork and creative activities and the provision of food.
• Vocational training workshop "Vony" (weaving and needlework)
• Vocational training workshop "Felana" (carpentry)
• "Asama" project: a compressed school course to enable children to achieve the state primary school leaving certificate.
• Tourism project: training ex-street children as town guides in Antananarivos.
• Photography exhibition “With Our Own Eyes”.
• School enrolment project: the reintegration of street children into society and the improvement of living conditions for the children in the project.
• Family assistance: e.g. paying for house repairs or rentals, and/or giving micro credits to the families to enable them to start a business..
• “Gîte de nuit”: overnight accommodation for street children.
Zaza Faly can give interested volunteers the opportunity to work in the field, in the form of a work experience placement, or as “alternative service overseas” within the framework of §14b of the German Law of Civil Service.
Heiko Jungnitz is on the committee of Zaza Faly.
On request we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation, or provide up to date information and contacts within the field of our work.