Hand in Hand e.V. WiesbadenWinkeler Str. 15
|Telefon:||+49 (0)611-17437 993|
|Telefax:||+49 (0)611-17437 994|
|Interlocuteur:||Ersin Müller, Alexander Ablasser|
- Organisation d'aide
- Aide pour des pays en voie de dévellopement
The non profit making, charitable organisation Hand in Hand e.V. Wiesbaden was founded in 2004 with the aim of bringing aid unbureaucratically and directly to women and children in need. The organisation holds regular fund-raising events, runs market stalls and collects donations by advertising in the press and on the internet. Members send any donations of goods such as clothing, medicines, medical dressings, glasses and toys directly to those in need.
Basic principles of Hand in Hand e.V. Wiesbaden:
- Helping people to help themselves
- Providing direct and unbureaucratic aid
- Helping quickly and flexibly
- Dealing responsibly and sustainably
- 100% of the donations go directly into the projects, without deductions.
Projects so far:
- Aid for earthquake victims in Turkey
- Aid for Afghanistan
- Aid for flood victims in eastern Germany.
Present projects: Hand in Hand for AIDS orphans in Swaziland, Africa
- The building of a centre for the care of AIDS orphans: accommodation where orphans can be cared for by people in the village.
- The building of houses for orphan families
- further support projects: mobile health care service, measures to create income for women, education and training for juveniles, agricultural support.
Mrs. Ersin Müller is the president, Mr. Alexander Ablasser is the secretary of Hand in Hand e.V. Wiesbaden.
On request we can offer other net participants advice, and provide up to date information and contacts in the field of our work.