Arbeitsstelle Gerechtigkeit und Frieden e.V.Kleine Münsterstr.2
|Phone No.:||+49 2591/3911|
|Fax No.:||+49 2591/3911|
|Contact person:||Konrad Kleyboldt|
- Overnight facilities
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Antiracism, policy of integration
- Women's policy
In November 1966, the "Beratungs- und Betreuungsstelle für Flüchtlinge des Landes NRW" (advisory and care centre for refugees of the Land of North Rhine-Westphalia) started its work in Lüdinghausen. The catchment area consists of Lüdinghausen and surroundings. A social education worker is working on this project. To give expert advice to and to take care of asylum-seekers and civil war refugees belongs to her work in the form of:
- help in questions about the right of political asylum and residence,
- advice in case of intentions to migrate further and to return,
- support in matters of authorities,
- psychosocial advice.
- further development of groups that exist already (groups of women and men) adapted to the refugees' needs,
- reorganization of a children's group.
Advice in accordance with the specific needs of women is a particular keypoint of this work.
- the Café International in the temporary home, Mühlenstrasse 52, is a meeting centre where among others groups of refugees meet. Language courses as well as individual actions take place there.
- cooperation with voluntary helpers and local sponsors as well as national sponsors,
- public relations work.
We offer overnight accommodation for other net participants and expert advice on the above mentioned subjects.